continue reading the comic book
start reading Learning Outside the Lines
- watch last week's SG1 and Atlantis (thanks to my amazing ability to focus after 36 hours I'm 12 minutes into the Atlantis epsiode, I haven't started on SG1)
learn a few new words (in progress)
- study some Maths and revise some Chem(in progress)
download the requested episode of The Dead Zone make a clip from above episode
record TV for sis
do research on distance education
to skeeve - It skeeves me out to even be in the same city as that thing.
1. highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust; "a disgusting smell"; "distasteful language"; "a loathsome disease"; "the idea of eating meat is repellent to me"; " revolting food"; "a wicked stench"
(synonym) disgusting, disgustful, distasteful, foul, loathly, loathsome, repellent, repellant, repelling, revolting, wicked, yucky
Canuck - n. (Slang) citizen of Canada (esp. a French Canadian)
Antaeus - Antaeus was the son of Gaia and Poseidon. He was a frightful giant who compelled all strangers to wrestle with him and defeated or killed them all. He was invincible for as long as he remained in contact with his mother (the Earth) for she supplied him with strength. Heracles discovered his secret and lifted Antaeus from the ground and strangled him. The battle with Heracles is depicted on many Greek vases and even on coins.
- finish up yesterday's list
read in Learning Outside the Line and take some notes
- watch some DVD
- read some of either the Labyrinth fic, the Venom or the Crash and Burn fic
check up on fic sites
check up on email and boards
- copy vocabulary to handwritten notebook
check the mail
ETA: wait for better brain time to figure out that package from Japan ETA: reboot bitchy computer
Japanese is a mystery to me. I tried learning it during my language obsessed years (which might still be going on), but gave up pretty soon and went for Mandarin Chinese instead. Some Japanese stuck.