In an effort to further my cleaning and decluttering operation and just because I plain love you guys, I'm having my very own Christmas project. The plan is to have one present/freebie a day for the next twelve days. They can be tangible objects such as books, or more intanbgibe like a shiny download. I think you get the picture :-) And just so you know, it would be really great if more people were to join in. The more the merrier.
And yes, pimp this out by all means!
Well, here we go. I'm still wondering if this isn't the most stupid idea EVER, but since when had that ever stopped me ;-)
How does it work:
1. First Come, First Served - if there is something on the list that you'd like, comment. Anonymous commenting is enabled and the entries are public.
2. Next, I'll need your location (country), so that I can give you an estimate of postage (the presents are free, but postage is paid by the recipient, sorry).
4. If we both agree, all I need is your addy, and I'll mail your present as soon as possible. Once you receive it, it's your turn to reimburse me for postage.
5. Comment! I want to know what you think. ALL feedback is welcome!
6. Pimp, Pimp, Pimp - the more the merrier
7. Play nice!
#3 Mar/Apr 2005 (x2)
#4 May/Jun 2005
#7 Nov/Dec 2005
#8 Jan/Feb 2006
Yearbook (Special Issue) Mar/Apr 2006
Sci-Fi Channel Magazine:
Ancient's Gate Zine:
Vol. 1- 7
All Stargate today, but there will be other fandom and non-fandom related stuff soon. Remember - comments are loved and appreciated!