THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
2. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (can you fill the letters in?)
3. _ _ _ _ (that' what english speaking people call me usually)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. very bony arms and legs, that's about it, I'm not that body conscious
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. computer along with the internet
2. watch - I'd be lost without it
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. black sweatpants
2. white tee-shirt
3. blue socks
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS: (at this very moment)
1. Dar Williams
2. Big Country
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Mortal City
2. It's the end of the world as we know it
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
2. common interests
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
Not really. My latest guy crush had a sexy voice but wasn't physically very attractive, whereas my last girl crush (who turned out to have a boyfriend) was more physical.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
2. reading non-fiction or listening to it on Ipod
3. watching TV
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. get Good Intention finished
2. get on top of the bazillion plot bunnies
3. get going with my fic research even though it won't matter whether I look it up or not
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Research assistant in chemistry - but after having dropped out of college for the second time, I guess this idea is obsolete
then there is this wide gap. I have not given much thought to jobs that don't require a college education, although I have worked before, only to find myself fired three times within a year. I have been fired as a tutor, as a fruitpicker and as a window cleaner.
2. Bike courier (have done that before)
3. no idea
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. write a book or book length work
2. plant a tree where it will last
3. raise a child
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I'll eat anything
2. I always wear sneakers
3. Spikes are the one true hairstyle!
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. I have been known to wear a skirt.
2. I have a little black dress.
3. I panick at the sight of a spider.
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
I plead the fith on that...
Side effect city today, very achy joints and muscles. They woke me up at 4.30 this morning and I haven't been able to sleep all day. Will take some Motrin before going to bed.
Haven't done much all day, spent most of it in bed. If I hadn't slept in my clothes, I'd still be in pj's. Must change before going to be bed. But I had no energy left last night.