Posted the new chapter of Space Pirates today.
Something I have seen in ninnui' journal
1. Light a candle, light a votive. Step down, step down. REM, It's the end of the world as we know it
2. I hear babies crying, I watch them grow / They'll learn much more than I'll never know Louis Armstrong (and others), What a wonderful world
3. "What are you trying to find, I don't care, I'm not kind / I've bludgeoned your sailors, I've spat out their keepsakes / Oh it's ashes to ashes, but always the ocean,"
4. And everyone has memories of the night that melted stone / The neighbour's nightgown, the screaming on the phone Dar Williams, This was Pompeii
5. I feel my wings have broken in your hands / I feel the words unspoken inside
6. I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert / But I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime Big Country, In A Big Country
7. I was out of line; I was out of place / Out of time to save face Soul Asylum, Without a Trace
8. Er war so exaltiert / Because er hatte Flair / Er war ein Virtuose / War ein Rockidol Falco, Rock me Amadeus
9. From the light on high, a chance to change your fate. Forgiveness falling down on those who chose to wait. Remy Zero, Prophecy
10. If there was ever any thought of what would happen in that bed tonight. There was no question now.