I have to
- mail Christmas cards
- shop for the rest of the presents
- sign up for at least one more class for next year
- write, write, write - I plan to get the first few chapters of the sequel to Mindscape posted sometime next week
- work on my Danish vocabulary - without subtitles to the episodes, I don't understand everything that is going on
- do some cleaning
- finally delete the stories I'm never going to finish from ff.net
But first, I shall take a nap and hope it banishes my headache.
As for TV, I need to watch stuff that's less depressing.
Not like the third season of Oernen. The storylines are usually quite dark, but especially the in first season, there were the canon relationships to bring in some levity. The third season was just out and out dark.
I was sorry to see that they are getting rid of Nazim and Michael. They were among the more interesting characters on the team. I would have rather seen some backstory on Michael, instead of getting rid of a fairly 2-D character. I was rather sorry to see Nazim get killed off. And the writers really seem to have a penchant for snipers. Nazim was the second character to be killed by a sniper. Sergey being killed by a sniper made sense. There are limited option of killing someone in maximum security prison. Slipping in the showers maybe...
Nazim being killed by a sniper made less sense, IMHO. The sniper lying in wait in the park - how did they know Nazim would be there in advance or were they camping out there just in case someone showed up?
I giggled at the Nazim's reappearance from beyond the grave. It was Sergey all over again.