- Stargate Atlantis
- Without a Trace
- Stargate SG-1
- CSI: NY
- Waking the Dead
1. Who is your favourite character from #2? (Without a Trace)
Sam Spade. The name, the hair, the outfits. I love her.
2. Who is your least favourite character from #4? (Stargate SG-1)
Teal'c, if I had to pick one. It's not so much the character, as that I'm not thrilled with most of his storylines.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? (Stargate Atlantis and CSI:NY)
Oh, one of the SGA team members disappearing in NYC while on vacation there?
4. Who is your favourite ship from #6? (Waking the Dead)
Frankie/Boyd if any. The show doesn't really have any shippy couples. It's the men.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? (Oernen and Waking the Dead)
Hallgrim and Grace. She'd be very curious about his visions and prophetic dreams.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? (Stargate SG-1)
Daniel probably. I don't so much like the character, but he'd have plenty to tell and I'm sucker for educated conversation.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? (Without a Trace)
The Sam/Martin relationship always seemed sorta hald-hearted to me. I don't think they had a lot going for them,and it made Sam seem like the office slut, so I'd cut the entire storyline or show us why Sam is attracted to Martin, who very different type from Jack.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #3, and why you like the relationship between them. (Oernen)
Marie/Hallgrim! Chemistry and pillow talk about dirty bombs. Plus, they get engaged on a whim. I like crazy.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #5 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? (Stargate Atlantis and CSI:NY)
There is no life after death on CSI while on SGA there is always ascencion and John Sheppard is a good candidate with his Ancient heritage. Still, I'd go for Sheppard. Mac Taylor can be annoyingly smart at times.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #6, what order would you choose? (Waking the Dead)
There is nothing wrong with the order they appear in the credits, but the overall theme is kinda dull.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #4, what would the character be like and what would their role be? (Stargate SG-1)
The show has seen enough new characters in its run. Although a more likable doctor would be good.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2? (Without a Trace)
Sam gives Jack a massage while dressed in a totally hot, not FBI appropriate black dress.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? (Stargate Atlantis)
No one. The characters are all likable enough. I think Elizabeth isn't the best leader, but I wouldn't want to see her killed off.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? (Oernen and CSI:NY)
Considering that Oernen is filmed in Denmark and my Danish isn't so swell, I'd go with CSI:NY.
15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Hhm, Rodney would be interesting, but his attitude towards women, I'm not sure I'd be too happy with that. Other than him, Sam Spade from Without a Trace.