Log in

No account? Create an account
16 November 2007 @ 03:34 pm
Abilify Check In  
. Last night I managed to go to bed without any Valium for the first time in weeks :-) I didn't sleep very well and woke up way to early, but still. Small steps, I guess. Since cutting down on the risperidone, the tremors are much better, meaning I can actually type pretty well. At least by my standards. I still make a ton of typos and my hand-writing is awful as usual. Starting tonight, I'm going to cut back on the seroquel. Hopefully, I'll still be able to sleep.

In other new, I'm once again trying to reach mediamax/streamload support. I have written two emails this week and at least ten over the last two months and never got any more than an automated reply saying that due to their high number of support querries, it might take some time for them to get back to me. They keep double billing me and I don't know what to do about it. Bro suggested to write a registered letter to their physical address to get to them to stop. I tried not simply not paying them twice, but that only got my account frozen until I paid them for both bills.

One day, I'm going to move all the vids and episodes to our server, but I don't want to spend my time trying to html something that won't look presentable anyways. Mediamax is convenient. And I'm lazy. That's it.
Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Purpleyin/Hans: boxmissyvortexdv on November 16th, 2007 03:34 pm (UTC)
If they keep double billing you and not replying it'd be fair to a) try to get on a live chat or phone them up or if that's not possible because they don't provide it or not affordably for where they're based versus where you'd call from then b) write a ltter carefully explaining the situation and lack of support for what is quite an inconvenience and I don't know, say you'll take them to court (small claims?) and/or report them to some kind of trading standard organisation. Is sort of hard to give advice on this without knowing the possible international implications but there must be something you can.

Failing that, if you have a credit card and change payment to that then you can sic your credit card company on them for being double charged. ;)
Illmanillman on November 16th, 2007 04:10 pm (UTC)
Thanks for the advice :-)

I think I'll try with a letter, as I cannot find a phone number anywhere on their page or bills.