1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Pass all my courses ;-)
2. Did you keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't really make any, except to do better in school and I managed to do that. There were a couple of other things I wanted to do, such as stop getting so stressed out about work and to read more. I think the work thing is going slightly better than a year ago, but I certainly didn't read more.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not really, but my cousin became a father shorty before Christmas this year.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
England. No suprise there ;-)
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Oh, I'm bad with dates. But I certainly won't forget that night at the airport followed by that night at the bus station, followed by that night on the bus. I never wanted my bed this badly. Ever.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Keeping a somewhat cool head most of the time. Having a good time in Nottingham. Passing all my courses.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Letting myself be talked into going back to that lousy psych hospital.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
The usual, plus I started having bad migraines in the summer, but haven't had one for several months now. Cold, just now before the holidays. Brochitis early this year.
11. What was the best thing someone bought you?
The pretty plants Bro bought me for Christmas. I love plants!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Bro. Internet people.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Various sports professionals.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Tuition fees. Food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
TV, residential school
16. What song[s] will always remind you of 2007?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier.
b) fatter or skinner? Fatter, but that's a good thing.
c) richer or poorer? About the same. Mom and Bro owe me money though.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
I should probably say television ;-)
20. How do you plan to spend Christmas?
Spent it the same as always. Home with the family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
22. How many one night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Life on Mars, followed by Doctor Who and Wire in the Blood.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
I didn't read that many. I rediscovered Dinotopia which was probably the best of the lot.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
A few books that I was actually going to read, but they might just arrive before the year is over.
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
I think I have been to the movies only once and that was to see Zodiac, wich was actually pretty good.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I can't recall. I don't celebrate my birthday.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Steady. I usually wear the same thing, unless I have to dress up (which happens pretty much never). Yes, I have several identical jackets, jeans, etc. Except shoes. I have them in red and black ;-)
33. What kept you sane?
TV, meds, the internet, family, you
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Do I have to have an opinion on that? Probably doping in various sports.
36. Who do you miss?
Bro. He's only home weekend, but that is nothing new really.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Various internet people. The people I met in Nottingham.
38. What was the best thing you ate?
39. Tell us a some valuable life lesson[s] you learned in 2007?
There is no substitute for TV.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: