- The heat today was even worse than yesterday.
- Between that my hyperthyroidism, I feel like I'm going to keel over any moment.
- Certainly can't go to bed yet (and can't open the window, my neighbours are sitting on their balcony smoking weed)
- I handed in my S104 assignment, not sure I'm happy with it.
- I have two online quizzes in the next two weeks and I still have to prepare for them
- experimented with making raw chocolate and was pleasantly surprise after some commercial raw chocolate I tried last year was awful
- A piece of my glasses broke off. I can still wear them, but they are uncomfortable. I need to go see an optician and hope it won't be too expensive to fix
- I'm still broken up about the closing of liveuk.tv. I'm going to miss The Bill reruns in the morning!
Really Tired, But Can't Sleep
It has been a few days since my last update and by my standards a lot has been happening. Leland the laptop has finally been repaired, as it seems.…
The day and with it the week are off to a good start, despite family life doing its best to resemble high school with its level of drama and…
After five working days (plus a sixth since I'm not one to immediately complain) had passed without the promised technician so much as making an…