- The heat today was even worse than yesterday.
- Between that my hyperthyroidism, I feel like I'm going to keel over any moment.
- Certainly can't go to bed yet (and can't open the window, my neighbours are sitting on their balcony smoking weed)
- I handed in my S104 assignment, not sure I'm happy with it.
- I have two online quizzes in the next two weeks and I still have to prepare for them
- experimented with making raw chocolate and was pleasantly surprise after some commercial raw chocolate I tried last year was awful
- A piece of my glasses broke off. I can still wear them, but they are uncomfortable. I need to go see an optician and hope it won't be too expensive to fix
- I'm still broken up about the closing of liveuk.tv. I'm going to miss The Bill reruns in the morning!
Really Tired, But Can't Sleep
The lack of uploads, fics, blog posts and other internet shenanigans is mostly due my health not playing along. Things haven't been very good this…
but I have more or less shifted my focus to my other livejournal at hexicode. It contains mostly fannish stuff (although I woefully fail…
As of today, I'm finally done with the two group projects that have been keeping me busy for weeks. All that leaves is the end-of-module assignment…