- I should have finished the last of my '12 Days' mail as of tonight. Apologies to everyone who will be recieving their goodies after the holidays. I tried to get stuff out as early as I could, but the last couple of days haven't been so great.
- I also should be done with all my Christmas presents, save that of emeryboard. I might be able to mail it next week, but you'll definitely get it after the holidays. And no, I'm not telling you what it is just yet ;-)
- My claim for disability benefits did not go over as well as I hoped. It hasn't been rejected so far, but they want me to talk to one of the job center's psychologists in order to evaluate my claim. Needless to say that I do not like that very much at all :-(
- Christmas baking is in full swing and I have tried my hand at a few raw cookie recipies, with varied success. I will attempt my first raw cake for Christmas, although I'm not allowed to make it for the relatives. I'll have to do a conventional cake for them.
- I'm not sure what I'm going to eat over the holidays. The family will have all sorts of non-vegan. Will need to go scout for recipies later on, preferably raw ones.
- Cleaning up is still very much in progress although it has sort of stalled due to low energy levels on my part. Hopefully things pick up on the weekend.
- Low energy is also to blame for the fact that I still haven't posted any new fic or coded a holiday layout for LJ.
As of today, I'm finally done with the two group projects that have been keeping me busy for weeks. All that leaves is the end-of-module assignment…
Got it a few days ago: pass with merit on that medicinal chemistry course I took earlier this year. No word yet on either one of the first…
The S807 exam is finally behind me and the exhaustion from the trip and the exam itself is fading. I wish I could just relax now for a few weeks, but…