- I should have finished the last of my '12 Days' mail as of tonight. Apologies to everyone who will be recieving their goodies after the holidays. I tried to get stuff out as early as I could, but the last couple of days haven't been so great.
- I also should be done with all my Christmas presents, save that of emeryboard. I might be able to mail it next week, but you'll definitely get it after the holidays. And no, I'm not telling you what it is just yet ;-)
- My claim for disability benefits did not go over as well as I hoped. It hasn't been rejected so far, but they want me to talk to one of the job center's psychologists in order to evaluate my claim. Needless to say that I do not like that very much at all :-(
- Christmas baking is in full swing and I have tried my hand at a few raw cookie recipies, with varied success. I will attempt my first raw cake for Christmas, although I'm not allowed to make it for the relatives. I'll have to do a conventional cake for them.
- I'm not sure what I'm going to eat over the holidays. The family will have all sorts of non-vegan. Will need to go scout for recipies later on, preferably raw ones.
- Cleaning up is still very much in progress although it has sort of stalled due to low energy levels on my part. Hopefully things pick up on the weekend.
- Low energy is also to blame for the fact that I still haven't posted any new fic or coded a holiday layout for LJ.
In an historic move (and in dire need of clean clothes), I decided to actually do the laundry yesterday. I never bother with sorting by colour or…
And the news is spreading fast ;-) I was woken the morning by someone making a racket underneath my window (which is above our front door). It was…
Just saw this is ad on gmail: Authentic Sinful Clothes. Get A Hat, T-Shirt, or Tank Today! I wonder what sinful clothes are? Sinful as in…